On behalf of our client we are looking for an experienced secretary / assistant to support administrative office tasks. You are responsible for an important sector and the position is based in Darmstadt. Anticipated start date is asap.
- Organize independently office supplies
- Manage payment process for all kind of expenses
- Purchase all other equipment and services on request
- Consistent travel management including registration and meeting arrangements
- Organize local and international Meetings, Conferences and special events
- Assist in budget planning and monthly review on plan/actual costs proactively
- File and maintain personal files (e.g. training files)
- Prepare start of newcomers by organizing equipment / software and initiate all necessary administrative steps
- Welcome visitors and provide administrative support
- Screen and handle e‐Mails, post and phone calls of line leader and organize his/her schedule
- Professional training for industrial or office clerk or Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years administrative experience in an international environment on a compatible level
- Project management experience
- Excellent spoken and written English and German
- Familiarity with standard software
- Ability to handle software and databases needed to support the regulatory function
The position is based in Darmstadt and asap available. Please forward your application to Tom Sander (firstname.lastname@example.org) or www.randstad.de. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Tom Sander.
Good to know you
Senior Account Specialist Inhouse Services
Otto - Hesse - Str. 19
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben. Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten. Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten. Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen. Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.